More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) International Public Works Congress and Exposition
American Public Works Association (APWA) leaders recently attended Congressional field hearings and listening sessions in support of accelerating the delivery of federal-aid transportation projects. APWA transportation leaders were present at sessions in the Chicago metro area, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on "Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems" on Jan 28. The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time The length of the call is ...
Two machines, several new technologies Komatsu America Corp.’s newest wheel loader, the WA470-6, features a large-capacity torque converter, 272 horsepower, an operating weight between 51,850 to 52,150 pounds, and dump clearance of 10-feet, 5 inches when equipped with a 5.5-cubic-yard general-purpose ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views