More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) International Public Works Congress and Exposition
American Public Works Association (APWA) leaders recently attended Congressional field hearings and listening sessions in support of accelerating the delivery of federal-aid transportation projects. APWA transportation leaders were present at sessions in the Chicago metro area, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on "Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems" on Jan 28. The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time The length of the call is ...
Two machines, several new technologies Komatsu America Corp.’s newest wheel loader, the WA470-6, features a large-capacity torque converter, 272 horsepower, an operating weight between 51,850 to 52,150 pounds, and dump clearance of 10-feet, 5 inches when equipped with a 5.5-cubic-yard general-purpose ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges139 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon109 Views