More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) International Public Works Congress and Exposition
American Public Works Association (APWA) leaders recently attended Congressional field hearings and listening sessions in support of accelerating the delivery of federal-aid transportation projects. APWA transportation leaders were present at sessions in the Chicago metro area, ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on "Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems" on Jan 28. The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time The length of the call is ...
Two machines, several new technologies Komatsu America Corp.’s newest wheel loader, the WA470-6, features a large-capacity torque converter, 272 horsepower, an operating weight between 51,850 to 52,150 pounds, and dump clearance of 10-feet, 5 inches when equipped with a 5.5-cubic-yard general-purpose ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1544 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers451 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012394 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views