More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams. It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine. For a ...
Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver, took time yesterday to talk with me at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim, Calif., about the company's VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The SVT uses the technology of the Material Transfer Vehicles ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views