More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams. It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine. For a ...
Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver, took time yesterday to talk with me at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim, Calif., about the company's VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The SVT uses the technology of the Material Transfer Vehicles ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1328 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...938 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views