More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams. It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine. For a ...
Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver, took time yesterday to talk with me at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim, Calif., about the company's VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The SVT uses the technology of the Material Transfer Vehicles ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views