More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams. It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine. For a ...
Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver, took time yesterday to talk with me at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim, Calif., about the company's VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The SVT uses the technology of the Material Transfer Vehicles ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax697 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views