More Articles for American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim
I had the opportunity to speak with with Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver about its VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The vehicle can be run continuously without creating seams. It can also be used with any brand of truck-mounted slurry machine. For a ...
Doug Hogue, P.E., of VSS Macropaver, took time yesterday to talk with me at the American Public Works Association (APWA) 2012 in Anaheim, Calif., about the company's VSS Slurry Transfer Vehicle. The SVT uses the technology of the Material Transfer Vehicles ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014571 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding496 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable357 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future328 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views