More Articles for American Public Transportation Association
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said on Monday that he expects the next few months of transportation infrastructure funding talks to be “rough,” The Hill reports. President Barack Obama last month introduced a $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill, and, according to ...
Later this month, the U.S. Travel Association will host a conference aimed at promoting transportation infrastructure investment. The conference, Connecting America Through Travel, will take place November 19-20 at The Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Travel ...
Nearly 2.7 billion transit trips took place in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2013, a 1.2-percent rise since the first quarter of this year, according to a new report from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA). However, transit ridership ...
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB). In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB's Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road127 Views