More Articles for American Public Transportation Association
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said on Monday that he expects the next few months of transportation infrastructure funding talks to be “rough,” The Hill reports. President Barack Obama last month introduced a $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill, and, according to ...
Later this month, the U.S. Travel Association will host a conference aimed at promoting transportation infrastructure investment. The conference, Connecting America Through Travel, will take place November 19-20 at The Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Travel ...
Nearly 2.7 billion transit trips took place in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2013, a 1.2-percent rise since the first quarter of this year, according to a new report from the American Public Transportation Association (APTA). However, transit ridership ...
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB). In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB's Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views