More Articles for American Jobs & Closing Tax Loopholes Act
The House of Representatives approved legislation on May 28, 2010 that would provide $521 million in additional highway funding, increasing allocations for 37 states, according to the AASHTO Journal. The following is what information appeared in the AASHTO Journal: This provision is ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views