More Articles for American Jobs & Closing Tax Loopholes Act
The House of Representatives approved legislation on May 28, 2010 that would provide $521 million in additional highway funding, increasing allocations for 37 states, according to the AASHTO Journal. The following is what information appeared in the AASHTO Journal: This provision is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road128 Views