More Articles for American Jobs Acts
by Tina Grady Barbaccia In hopes to “provide a jolt to an economy that has stalled,” President Barack Obama on Sept. 8 introduced the bi-partisan “American Jobs Act,” a $447 billion measure he says has a simple purpose – “to put ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business361 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views