More Articles for American Institute of Steel Construction
The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) upgraded U.S. Bridge’s certification after the company’s recent AISC audit. AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication - Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) introduced its 2011-2012 president, vice president, and four board members during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. Kenneth C. Hover was elected to serve as president of the Institute for 2011-2012. After the sudden ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes613 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins72 Views