More Articles for American Institute of Steel Construction
The American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) upgraded U.S. Bridge’s certification after the company’s recent AISC audit. AISC determined, after the audit, that U.S. Bridge “successfully met the quality certification requirements for Certified Bridge Fabrication - Advanced (Major)” and subsequently awarded ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) introduced its 2011-2012 president, vice president, and four board members during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. Kenneth C. Hover was elected to serve as president of the Institute for 2011-2012. After the sudden ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views