More Articles for American Infrastructure
American Infrastructure wins Award of Excellence for Pennsylvania Turnpike new electronic interchange project
The Allan A. Myers division of American Infrastructure, a construction company and materials supplier, has won the the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter’s Award of Excellence for its work with the Pennsylvania Turnpike new electronic interchange project ...
Case Construction Equipment today announced the launch of a national tour that aims to increase awareness and identify solutions for America’s infrastructure. The tour, Dire States: The Drive to Revive America’s Ailing Infrastructure, is a joint effort between Case and Dan ...
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave American infrastructure a D+ on its 2013 Report Card. According to ASCE’s grading system, a D+ means the infrastructure is “poor.” ASCE evaluates infrastructure by categories, basing grades on capacity, ...
American Infrastructure has been ranked 9th in Training magazine's Top 125 Awards Program for 2013 and received the highest score on the Human Resources section for the second consecutive year. American Infrastructure was ranked 58th in 2012. Training magazine's gives its Training ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views