More Articles for American Infrastructure
American Infrastructure wins Award of Excellence for Pennsylvania Turnpike new electronic interchange project
The Allan A. Myers division of American Infrastructure, a construction company and materials supplier, has won the the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter’s Award of Excellence for its work with the Pennsylvania Turnpike new electronic interchange project ...
Case Construction Equipment today announced the launch of a national tour that aims to increase awareness and identify solutions for America’s infrastructure. The tour, Dire States: The Drive to Revive America’s Ailing Infrastructure, is a joint effort between Case and Dan ...
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave American infrastructure a D+ on its 2013 Report Card. According to ASCE’s grading system, a D+ means the infrastructure is “poor.” ASCE evaluates infrastructure by categories, basing grades on capacity, ...
American Infrastructure has been ranked 9th in Training magazine's Top 125 Awards Program for 2013 and received the highest score on the Human Resources section for the second consecutive year. American Infrastructure was ranked 58th in 2012. Training magazine's gives its Training ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views