More Articles for American Infrastructure Fund
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
We've heard for years now that the private sector has money that is just waiting to be invested in our future transportation infrastructure. And it's still waiting. Now comes a hugely-successful private sector businessman turned Congressman with an idea. Some of ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views