More Articles for American Infrastructure Fund
A bipartisan group of more than 30 House members is proposing the creation of a $750 billion infrastructure bank that would fund infrastructure improvements, according to The Hill. The group of lawmakers, which consists of 15 Republicans and 15 Democrats, said ...
We've heard for years now that the private sector has money that is just waiting to be invested in our future transportation infrastructure. And it's still waiting. Now comes a hugely-successful private sector businessman turned Congressman with an idea. Some of ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views