More Articles for American Highway Users Alliance
The American Highway Users Alliance launched its Keep America Moving (KAM) grassroots campaign last week. The campaign is an effort to organize local leaders in the U.S. to influence their elected officials to push for federal investment in America’s highways and ...
The Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS) is endorsing H.R. 3536, the Safe Roads for America Act, and applauding its bipartisan introduction in the House of Representatives by Reps. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) and Lou Barletta (R-Pa.). CORUS, which is comprised ...
Playing with a New Deck The rules of the transportation funding game have changed in Washington. By John Latta Rules about how things may be, can be, should be and are done on Capitol Hill are rarely written simply. And if they are, ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River449 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving282 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness258 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options254 Views