More Articles for “American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act”
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) released the following statement in response to the Obama Administration’s fiscal year 2013 budget: “The Obama Administration...released its transportation budget which follows the same old pattern of spending more and getting less for hard-earned taxpayer ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
The American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act has been introduced in the House and posted to the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee website. The initiative is a long-term bill that reforms federal transportation programs and promotes increased domestic energy production ...
Three House of Representatives committees will mark up this week a five-year, $260 billion highway and transit reauthorization bill, according to an American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) report. The current extension of the nation’s surface transportation bill ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2223 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1274 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans486 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views