More Articles for “American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act”
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) released the following statement in response to the Obama Administration’s fiscal year 2013 budget: “The Obama Administration...released its transportation budget which follows the same old pattern of spending more and getting less for hard-earned taxpayer ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
The American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act has been introduced in the House and posted to the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee website. The initiative is a long-term bill that reforms federal transportation programs and promotes increased domestic energy production ...
Three House of Representatives committees will mark up this week a five-year, $260 billion highway and transit reauthorization bill, according to an American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) report. The current extension of the nation’s surface transportation bill ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views
- Falsework tumbles after sand hauler hits interstate bridge215 Views