More Articles for American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York
Better Bridges Integral Abutment Bridges A survey on the status of use, problems and costs associated with integral abutment bridges by Andreas Paraschos, P.E. and Amde M. Amde, P.E. (For an unedited, downloadable PDF of the Integral Abutment Bridges article, click here. ) Integral ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax717 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund365 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party326 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views