More Articles for American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York
Better Bridges Integral Abutment Bridges A survey on the status of use, problems and costs associated with integral abutment bridges by Andreas Paraschos, P.E. and Amde M. Amde, P.E. (For an unedited, downloadable PDF of the Integral Abutment Bridges article, click here. ) Integral ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views