More Articles for American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York
Better Bridges Integral Abutment Bridges A survey on the status of use, problems and costs associated with integral abutment bridges by Andreas Paraschos, P.E. and Amde M. Amde, P.E. (For an unedited, downloadable PDF of the Integral Abutment Bridges article, click here. ) Integral ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority623 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles583 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views