More Articles for American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York
Better Bridges Integral Abutment Bridges A survey on the status of use, problems and costs associated with integral abutment bridges by Andreas Paraschos, P.E. and Amde M. Amde, P.E. (For an unedited, downloadable PDF of the Integral Abutment Bridges article, click here. ) Integral ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views