More Articles for American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York
Better Bridges Integral Abutment Bridges A survey on the status of use, problems and costs associated with integral abutment bridges by Andreas Paraschos, P.E. and Amde M. Amde, P.E. (For an unedited, downloadable PDF of the Integral Abutment Bridges article, click here. ) Integral ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views