More Articles for American Concrete Pavement Association names its 2013 chairman
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) appointed Frank D. Surianello, P.E., as 2013 chairman of the association. Surianello is CEO and president of Buffalo, N.Y.-based Surianello General Concrete Contractors. Surianello was named chairman during the recent ACPA annual meeting, and will serve ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1268 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project541 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans476 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views