More Articles for American Concrete Institute
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
Three new publications are now available from the American Concrete Institute (ACI). The new publications that are now available are the following: Specification for Tolerances for Concrete Construction and Materials and Commentary (117-10) This specification provides standard tolerances for concrete construction and materials. ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces its funding of three concrete research projects through its Concrete Research Council (CRC). This fall, the CRC granted $10,000 for a concrete research project on “Structural ...
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) announces the availability of three new publications to educate and inform industry professionals on the newest concrete-related information and technology. ACI members receive a discount (up to 40 percent) on all ACI publications. Publications can be ordered ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series876 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks219 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views