More Articles for American Concrete Institute Richard D. Stehly
The American Concrete Institute's (ACI) President Richard D. Stehly passed away on Sept. 18 suddenly after enjoying one of his favorite pastimes, hockey, with teammates and friends. Stehly, who was a member of ACI since 1980, was elected president of the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2208 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1261 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority747 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles677 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans514 Views