More Articles for American Concrete Institute (ACI)
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces its funding of three concrete research projects through its Concrete Research Council (CRC). This fall, the CRC granted $10,000 for a concrete research project on “Structural ...
American Concrete Institute seeks papers for conventions: Spring 2010, Chicago; Fall 2010, Pittsburgh; and Spring 2011, Tampa
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2010 Convention in Chicago, Ill., Fall 2010 Convention in Pittsburgh, Pa., and Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. More information about current Calls ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views