More Articles for American Concrete Institute (ACI)
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces its funding of three concrete research projects through its Concrete Research Council (CRC). This fall, the CRC granted $10,000 for a concrete research project on “Structural ...
American Concrete Institute seeks papers for conventions: Spring 2010, Chicago; Fall 2010, Pittsburgh; and Spring 2011, Tampa
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2010 Convention in Chicago, Ill., Fall 2010 Convention in Pittsburgh, Pa., and Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla. More information about current Calls ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road128 Views