More Articles for American Association of State Highway Officials (AASHTO)
From Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta at the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) annual meeting in Orlando We may not see people to pour into the streets, but we do need some form of populist movement if we are to squeeze ...
In 2008 more than 37,000 people were killed and nearly 2.35 million were injured in crashes on the Nation’s roadways, according to the recently released study, A Primer on Safety Performance Measures for the Transportation Planning Process, from the Federal ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views