More Articles for American Association of State Highway Officials (AASHTO)
From Better Roads Editor-in-Chief John Latta at the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) annual meeting in Orlando We may not see people to pour into the streets, but we do need some form of populist movement if we are to squeeze ...
In 2008 more than 37,000 people were killed and nearly 2.35 million were injured in crashes on the Nation’s roadways, according to the recently released study, A Primer on Safety Performance Measures for the Transportation Planning Process, from the Federal ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)658 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign268 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says260 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers243 Views