More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia Largest Terex CTLs flex their muscles Without a boost in engine horsepower, Terex claims double-digit gains in tractive effort, bucket breakout force and implement pressure for its largest compact track loader models. As outlined in a June 18 ...
St. Patrick's Day must be lucky for than the Irish. Looks like the transportation industry is in luck until at least the end of the year. The Senate voted 68-34 on March 17 to pass H.R. 2847, the $17.6 billion "jobs bill" known ...
Does the road up Stimulus Mountain dead end at a cliff? By John Latta The Federal Highway Administration says in January that it had authorized $23 billion in projects under the year-old American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). The agency says that ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group298 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views