More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia Largest Terex CTLs flex their muscles Without a boost in engine horsepower, Terex claims double-digit gains in tractive effort, bucket breakout force and implement pressure for its largest compact track loader models. As outlined in a June 18 ...
St. Patrick's Day must be lucky for than the Irish. Looks like the transportation industry is in luck until at least the end of the year. The Senate voted 68-34 on March 17 to pass H.R. 2847, the $17.6 billion "jobs bill" known ...
Does the road up Stimulus Mountain dead end at a cliff? By John Latta The Federal Highway Administration says in January that it had authorized $23 billion in projects under the year-old American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). The agency says that ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax739 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party398 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund372 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views