More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia Largest Terex CTLs flex their muscles Without a boost in engine horsepower, Terex claims double-digit gains in tractive effort, bucket breakout force and implement pressure for its largest compact track loader models. As outlined in a June 18 ...
St. Patrick's Day must be lucky for than the Irish. Looks like the transportation industry is in luck until at least the end of the year. The Senate voted 68-34 on March 17 to pass H.R. 2847, the $17.6 billion "jobs bill" known ...
Does the road up Stimulus Mountain dead end at a cliff? By John Latta The Federal Highway Administration says in January that it had authorized $23 billion in projects under the year-old American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). The agency says that ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views