More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
The Job and Tax Math of the Stimulus By John Latta A report from the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee indicates that the stimulus, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, created or sustained nearly 350,000 direct, on-project transportation ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia Largest Terex CTLs flex their muscles Without a boost in engine horsepower, Terex claims double-digit gains in tractive effort, bucket breakout force and implement pressure for its largest compact track loader models. As outlined in a June 18 ...
St. Patrick's Day must be lucky for than the Irish. Looks like the transportation industry is in luck until at least the end of the year. The Senate voted 68-34 on March 17 to pass H.R. 2847, the $17.6 billion "jobs bill" known ...
Does the road up Stimulus Mountain dead end at a cliff? By John Latta The Federal Highway Administration says in January that it had authorized $23 billion in projects under the year-old American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). The agency says that ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views