More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Center for Excellence in Project Finance
Senators, Congressmen, Countrymen; Lend Me Your Earmarks A vast amount of transportation funding sitting around doing nothing may be put back into action if two U.S. senators can clear some very big hurdles. By John Latta Moves are being made in Washington to free ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2274 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views