More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Center for Excellence in Project Finance
Senators, Congressmen, Countrymen; Lend Me Your Earmarks A vast amount of transportation funding sitting around doing nothing may be put back into action if two U.S. senators can clear some very big hurdles. By John Latta Moves are being made in Washington to free ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views