More Articles for American Association of State Highway and Transportaito Officials
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction785 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events691 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes599 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines556 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up475 Views