More Articles for America THINKS 2013 Tolling Survey
The majority of Americans--71 percent--would be willing to pay a higher toll fare to save time, according to the results of the America THINKS 2013 Tolling Survey from HNTB Corporation. The survey, which polled 1,000 Americans in late January, looked at ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views