More Articles for America THINKS 2013 Tolling Survey
The majority of Americans--71 percent--would be willing to pay a higher toll fare to save time, according to the results of the America THINKS 2013 Tolling Survey from HNTB Corporation. The survey, which polled 1,000 Americans in late January, looked at ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong856 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus380 Views