More Articles for Ambassador Bridge
Michigan and Canadian officials are a tad bit closer to building a new Detroit-Windsor bridge. Gov. Rick Snyder and Canadian Minister of Transport Lisa Raitt have announced appointments to the International Authority which will oversee the $2.1 billion project. Mrs. Kristine Burr and ...
Buy a Border Bridge! No Money Down Cash-squeezed Michigan plans a new Detroit River crossing to Canada with ‘no risk’ to its weary taxpayers By Mike Anderson Officially, the long-running project to eventually build a new cross-border bridge in southeast Michigan is identified as ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views