More Articles for Ambassador Bridge
Michigan and Canadian officials are a tad bit closer to building a new Detroit-Windsor bridge. Gov. Rick Snyder and Canadian Minister of Transport Lisa Raitt have announced appointments to the International Authority which will oversee the $2.1 billion project. Mrs. Kristine Burr and ...
Buy a Border Bridge! No Money Down Cash-squeezed Michigan plans a new Detroit River crossing to Canada with ‘no risk’ to its weary taxpayers By Mike Anderson Officially, the long-running project to eventually build a new cross-border bridge in southeast Michigan is identified as ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views