More Articles for Amanda C. Bordelon
Spurred forward by some brave new thinking, the concrete pavement industry is working toward thinner concrete overlays these days – down to 3 inches, even 2 inches. “D” Construction crews finish a freshly placed section of bonded concrete overlay on ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects659 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D388 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)356 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views