More Articles for alternative materials for construction
Finding new ways to generate revenue is always a challenge, but the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is taking on the challenge – and getting creative. In an effort to generate millions of dollars for the construction of some of the ...
How one public works department developed a spec to use recycled aggregate which allows for construction waste — including toilets
Recycling has reached a new level for the transportation construction industry. The Public Works Department of the city of Bellingham, Wash., pushed the limits of recycled materials use with a street project that included 400 old toilets incorporated into concrete. ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141008 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers263 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG262 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill235 Views