More Articles for Alternate Fall Protection Plan
The Concrete Foundations Association (CFA) member companies now have access to a model or draft alternate fall protection plan conforming to the requirements of OSHA 1926.502(k). This document details the recommended plan for companies delivering concrete foundations for projects identified as ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker210 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views