More Articles for alternate design-alternate (ADIB)
Inside alternate bidding Missouri Department of Transportation formula creates competition and saves money, too. By Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor This definitely keeps people on their toes,” says John Donahue, P.E., construction and materials liaison engineer with the Missouri DOT. “We are getting more ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2183 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority663 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles638 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans511 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers465 Views