More Articles for alternate bidding
Alternate bidding is a complex subject, but a new white paper, Keys to a Successful Alternate Bidding Process, breaks it down for contractors and agencies. It outlines the procedures set up by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and covers the factors ...
A special report from the American Concrete Pavement Association, exclusively for Better Roads magazine. by Leif Wathne, P.E., vice president of highways and federal affairs, American Concrete Pavement Association As agencies face dwindling resources and ongoing cost increases, new approaches to pavement ...
Inside alternate bidding Missouri Department of Transportation formula creates competition and saves money, too. By Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor This definitely keeps people on their toes,” says John Donahue, P.E., construction and materials liaison engineer with the Missouri DOT. “We are getting more ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party400 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views