More Articles for alternate bidding
Alternate bidding is a complex subject, but a new white paper, Keys to a Successful Alternate Bidding Process, breaks it down for contractors and agencies. It outlines the procedures set up by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and covers the factors ...
A special report from the American Concrete Pavement Association, exclusively for Better Roads magazine. by Leif Wathne, P.E., vice president of highways and federal affairs, American Concrete Pavement Association As agencies face dwindling resources and ongoing cost increases, new approaches to pavement ...
Inside alternate bidding Missouri Department of Transportation formula creates competition and saves money, too. By Daniel Brown, Contributing Editor This definitely keeps people on their toes,” says John Donahue, P.E., construction and materials liaison engineer with the Missouri DOT. “We are getting more ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views