More Articles for alligator cracking
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Building Better Roads from the Ground Up A strong foundation is the key to a strong pavement structure By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor A pavement is only as strong as its foundation. Without an adequate base or foundation, a road simply cannot stand ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?477 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group263 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines155 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views