More Articles for Alliance for Biking and Walking
Let’s say you want to set a speed limit of 20 mph on a neighborhood street. You need an engineering study and a traffic study, right? No. Not in Washington State. A new Neighborhood Safe Streets Bill empowers cities and towns to set ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views