More Articles for Alliance for Biking and Walking
Let’s say you want to set a speed limit of 20 mph on a neighborhood street. You need an engineering study and a traffic study, right? No. Not in Washington State. A new Neighborhood Safe Streets Bill empowers cities and towns to set ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system479 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass189 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views