More Articles for Allen
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete. The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects. The new line consists of ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its LS175 LaserStriker laser guided screed. Engineered to meet or exceed “F” number requirements for floor levelness, the LS175 screeds 192 square feet per pass using a 12-foot-wide screeding head and a 16.5-foot telescopic boom. A heavy-duty auger ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its manual steering, mechanical-drive Mechanical Super Pro (MSP) 450 riding trowel. The 4-foot-diameter riding trowel is designed to provide enough torque for floating with pans and high enough speeds for finishing. Paired with a torque converter clutch system, ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax591 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund410 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete274 Views