More Articles for Allen
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete. The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects. The new line consists of ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its LS175 LaserStriker laser guided screed. Engineered to meet or exceed “F” number requirements for floor levelness, the LS175 screeds 192 square feet per pass using a 12-foot-wide screeding head and a 16.5-foot telescopic boom. A heavy-duty auger ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its manual steering, mechanical-drive Mechanical Super Pro (MSP) 450 riding trowel. The 4-foot-diameter riding trowel is designed to provide enough torque for floating with pans and high enough speeds for finishing. Paired with a torque converter clutch system, ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views