More Articles for Allen
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete. The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects. The new line consists of ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its LS175 LaserStriker laser guided screed. Engineered to meet or exceed “F” number requirements for floor levelness, the LS175 screeds 192 square feet per pass using a 12-foot-wide screeding head and a 16.5-foot telescopic boom. A heavy-duty auger ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its manual steering, mechanical-drive Mechanical Super Pro (MSP) 450 riding trowel. The 4-foot-diameter riding trowel is designed to provide enough torque for floating with pans and high enough speeds for finishing. Paired with a torque converter clutch system, ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges140 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon109 Views