More Articles for Allen
Allen Engineering will display its new line of reversible plate compactors next week at World of Concrete. The compactor models, introduced earlier this month, are designed for applications with limited space such as trench and excavation projects. The new line consists of ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its LS175 LaserStriker laser guided screed. Engineered to meet or exceed “F” number requirements for floor levelness, the LS175 screeds 192 square feet per pass using a 12-foot-wide screeding head and a 16.5-foot telescopic boom. A heavy-duty auger ...
Allen Engineering has introduced its manual steering, mechanical-drive Mechanical Super Pro (MSP) 450 riding trowel. The 4-foot-diameter riding trowel is designed to provide enough torque for floating with pans and high enough speeds for finishing. Paired with a torque converter clutch system, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse588 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views