More Articles for all-electronic tolling
Connecticut’s Interstates 84 and 95 could include variable-price tolling in the future, The Hartford Courant reports. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better deal’ for drivers than gas tax I-95 has been toll-free since 1985, according to the report. If implemented, the highways ...
Tolling -- particularly value-added tolling -- would be a more beneficial transportation infrastructure funding option for highway users than an increase in the gas tax, according to a policy brief released Thursday by the Reason Foundation. Related: 5 Myths of Highway ...
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) will hold a public meeting on August 22 to discuss its all-electronic tolling (AET) proposal. MassDOT has proposed converting and replacing the I-90 Western Turnpike and I-90 Boston Metropolitan Highway System interchange-based manual cash and ...
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views