More Articles for all-electronic toll-taking
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
Massachusetts is following Los Angeles’ lead and installing all-electronic tolling systems. However, rather than focus on one toll booth on one bridge, Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Richard Davey has said the goal is to have statewide open-road electronic toll collection fully operational ...
San Fransisco’s Golden Gate Bridge has switched to an all-electronic system, the Los Angeles Times reports. The new system began Wednesday. The system captures license plate numbers as drivers continue through the toll booth. Drivers receive an invoice for the $6 ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1581 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1001 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets984 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?561 Views