More Articles for all-electronic toll-taking
Massachusetts Governor Deval L. Patrick and his administration are moving forward with a $250 million plan that would replace toll collectors in the state with all-electronic tolling, according to a report from The Republican. In addition to the push for all-electronic ...
Massachusetts is following Los Angeles’ lead and installing all-electronic tolling systems. However, rather than focus on one toll booth on one bridge, Massachusetts Transportation Secretary Richard Davey has said the goal is to have statewide open-road electronic toll collection fully operational ...
San Fransisco’s Golden Gate Bridge has switched to an all-electronic system, the Los Angeles Times reports. The new system began Wednesday. The system captures license plate numbers as drivers continue through the toll booth. Drivers receive an invoice for the $6 ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views