More Articles for Alexis Herman lead director of the Cummins Board of Directors and chair of the Governance and Nominating Committee
Tim Solso, Cummins Inc.'s chairman and CEO since 2000, is retiring, the company's board of directors announced on July 12. Solso, 64, will be succeeded by Tom Linebarger, Cummins president and chief operating officer. Linebarger, 48, has been with Cummins 17 ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]793 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views