More Articles for Alexander Mraz
How new technology is changing in the quest for smooth pavements Surveys consistently show that smoothness is the No. 1 criterion by which road users judge pavements. Other studies have found pavements that are built smooth stay smoother longer and provide ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes660 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road147 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers120 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually98 Views
- New poll shows 67 percent of people are against a gas tax increase96 Views