More Articles for Alex Bardow
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1089 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...826 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views