More Articles for ALDOT
Emergency highway repairs were needed on Interstate 65, near Corridor X, in Alabama following a construction error. Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) officials say the wrong pavement mix, and weather, caused fresh asphalt to start crumbling and breaking apart just ...
A construction worker died early Friday morning after a vehicle struck him in a highway work zone in Hoover, Alabama, AL.com reports. Related: AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors’ work zones in 2013 The incident occurred on Interstate 459, the ...
Two construction workers were killed Wednesday in a bridge construction accident in Montgomery, Alabama, according to a report from WSFA 12 News. The bridge construction site, located on Highway 80 East, is part of the Montgomery Outer Loop project, a portion ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax325 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views