More Articles for Alaskan Way Viaduct tunnel project
The Washington state Legislature passed an $8.8 billion no-new-taxes transportation budget plan, KOMO News reported. The budgeted money will fund state roadway maintenance and existing costly projects. However, the budget will not provide funding for new big-ticket projects. Included in the plan ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views