More Articles for Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
It’s no secret that extreme winter weather can drive up costs, forcing state transportation departments to think creatively when looking for effective solutions within their budgets. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) President and Secretary of the Kentucky ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
Looks like even with the stimulus, some states are going to have to tighten their belts when it comes to transportation funding. Doesn't seem to make much sense, does it? I thought the stimulus was supposed provide MORE money to allow ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views