More Articles for Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
It’s no secret that extreme winter weather can drive up costs, forcing state transportation departments to think creatively when looking for effective solutions within their budgets. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) President and Secretary of the Kentucky ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities (ADOT&PF) in partnership with the University of Minnesota Intelligent Transportation Systems Institute developed a pilot project using an Intelligent Specialty Vehicle System (ISVS) for winter maintenance vehicles. The ISVS ...
Looks like even with the stimulus, some states are going to have to tighten their belts when it comes to transportation funding. Doesn't seem to make much sense, does it? I thought the stimulus was supposed provide MORE money to allow ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options255 Views