More Articles for Alamo Group
The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association honored two longtime industry leaders, Norman Nelson and David Vickers, by electing them honorary members of its board of directors during its fall board meeting in Washington, D.C. Nelson and Vickers have each served as ...
Topcon Positioning Systems named Mark Jones as construction sales manager for the Northeast region. Prior to joining TPS in 2004 as a machine control specialist for the technical support group, Jones worked for a Topcon distributor in Western Canada where he ...
Gradall Industries named William G. Petrole III vice president of Vacall products. Prior to joining Vacall, Petrole was president of Hi-Vac. Earlier in his career, he was regional sales manager for a manufacturer of shot blast equipment and international sales manager ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has presented 65 member manufacturers with “Statistics Outstanding Merit Awards” for exemplary 2009 performance in AEM’s data reporting programs. The association says these manufacturers' actions "enhance the association’s ability to provide meaningful market information to member ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident930 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?563 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes454 Views