More Articles for air-entraining admixtures
Roller-compacted concrete advances its invasion of pavements By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As roller-compacted concrete inexorably penetrates existing asphalt pavement markets, research into their composition and performance is ramping up as specifications are being fine-tuned by ASTM. Up to the past decade, roller-compacted ...
A Concrete Solution: Admixtures Change PCC Performance By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Portland cement concrete (PCC) is the most widely used structural material in transportation infrastructure, and it’s widely used for pavements as well. But the control of freshly mixed PCC properties is ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014560 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future282 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields268 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views