More Articles for AHTD
The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) will soon start using a weather forecasting service that will allow the agency to monitor weather conditions without the need to rely solely on outside weather services, according to an Associated Press report. The ...
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views