More Articles for aging Interstate 5 Columbia River Crossing Bridges
Plans to replace the aging Interstate 5 Columbia River Crossing Bridges and build an interstate transit link can now move forward. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced the approval - known as a "record of decision" (ROD). This represents ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views