More Articles for Aggregate Industries
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Company, on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Massachusetts. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs ...
With Smartphone technology, it’s all about the apps. From weather to banking and social media, you can do just about anything from your phone. Now, you can even report a pothole with the launch of the “Fill That Hole” iPhone ...
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?819 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views