More Articles for Aggregate Industries
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Company, on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Massachusetts. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs ...
With Smartphone technology, it’s all about the apps. From weather to banking and social media, you can do just about anything from your phone. Now, you can even report a pothole with the launch of the “Fill That Hole” iPhone ...
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views