More Articles for Aggregate Industries
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Company, on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Massachusetts. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs ...
With Smartphone technology, it’s all about the apps. From weather to banking and social media, you can do just about anything from your phone. Now, you can even report a pothole with the launch of the “Fill That Hole” iPhone ...
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax739 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party398 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views