More Articles for Aggregate Industries
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Company, on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Massachusetts. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs ...
With Smartphone technology, it’s all about the apps. From weather to banking and social media, you can do just about anything from your phone. Now, you can even report a pothole with the launch of the “Fill That Hole” iPhone ...
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views