More Articles for Aggregate Industries
Aggregate Industries, a Holcim Group Company, on Aug. 17 reopened its Swampscott Quarry located in Swampscott and Salem, Massachusetts. "We are very happy to be reopening the quarry," said Graham Hardwick, senior vice president, Aggregate Industries Northeast. "Bringing jobs ...
With Smartphone technology, it’s all about the apps. From weather to banking and social media, you can do just about anything from your phone. Now, you can even report a pothole with the launch of the “Fill That Hole” iPhone ...
The federal stimulus program is funding roadway construction in many Massachusetts towns. But more than one-half of the companies that have received taxpayer dollars to perform the work have a history of breaking the law. According to an investigation by Boston University's ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2219 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1442 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority814 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles703 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views