More Articles for Aggregate Industries US asset purchase of Ennstone
Aggregate Industries US, part of the Holcim Group, on Nov. 1 closed its asset purchase agreement with Ennstone Inc., a vertically integrated construction materials company headquartered in Falmouth, Va. "The closing of this transaction is a good fit strategically for ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts526 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse382 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views