More Articles for Aggregate Industries US asset purchase of Ennstone
Aggregate Industries US, part of the Holcim Group, on Nov. 1 closed its asset purchase agreement with Ennstone Inc., a vertically integrated construction materials company headquartered in Falmouth, Va. "The closing of this transaction is a good fit strategically for ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views