More Articles for ” agencies
If Congress and the President do not act later this year or in early 2011 on passage of a new, multi-year highway and transit authorization bill, hundreds of thousands of U.S. jobs could be lost and states could face at a ...
The economy is still faltering. Cutbacks are the norm. And that may mean no — or very little — new equipment is being purchased. That means you need to know to hold on it, when to let it go, and ...
The American Public Works Association (APWA) is offering a free mentoring call on "Supervision Techniques to Solve Common Problems" on Jan 28. The call will begin at 11 a.m. PT/Noon Mountain/1 Central Daylight/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time The length of the call is ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges378 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college320 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress217 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?153 Views