More Articles for AGC of America
A group of associations and labor unions is working to alert Congress to the looming insolvency of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) -- the main source of highway infrastructure funding, which could run out as early as August. The Transportation Construction ...
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views