More Articles for AGC of America
A group of associations and labor unions is working to alert Congress to the looming insolvency of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) -- the main source of highway infrastructure funding, which could run out as early as August. The Transportation Construction ...
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1149 Views
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1022 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers979 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project480 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?359 Views