More Articles for AGC CEO Steve Sandherr
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization. This is the third year in a row the paper cited ...
A continuing concern for traffic managers is planning safety programs around potentially dangerous pipeline construction sites. With pipeline jobsite safety in mind, the Associated General Contractors (AGC) recently partnered with Secretary of the Department of Transportation Ray LaHood to hold ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views