More Articles for AGC CEO Steve Sandherr
Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), has been named by The Hill as a top lobbying organization in Washington, D.C., Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) announced about its parent organization. This is the third year in a row the paper cited ...
A continuing concern for traffic managers is planning safety programs around potentially dangerous pipeline construction sites. With pipeline jobsite safety in mind, the Associated General Contractors (AGC) recently partnered with Secretary of the Department of Transportation Ray LaHood to hold ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident855 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views