More Articles for AET
Connecticut’s Interstates 84 and 95 could include variable-price tolling in the future, The Hartford Courant reports. Related: Reason Foundation: Value-added tolling is ‘better deal’ for drivers than gas tax I-95 has been toll-free since 1985, according to the report. If implemented, the highways ...
Tolling -- particularly value-added tolling -- would be a more beneficial transportation infrastructure funding option for highway users than an increase in the gas tax, according to a policy brief released Thursday by the Reason Foundation. Related: 5 Myths of Highway ...
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) will hold a public meeting on August 22 to discuss its all-electronic tolling (AET) proposal. MassDOT has proposed converting and replacing the I-90 Western Turnpike and I-90 Boston Metropolitan Highway System interchange-based manual cash and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views