More Articles for Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety (Advocates)
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse587 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side565 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments302 Views