More Articles for advocacy
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) on Tuesday launched a new website and social media campaign that aims to reveal the "shocking truth" about transportation infrastructure investment. The campaign is part of ARTBA’s “Transportation Makes America Work!” (TMAW) advocacy ...
Two news stories in particular have me thinking of what our nation will look like without a Highway Trust Fund fix. The first is a bridge closure in Delaware. According to an Associated Press report, officials closed a bridge near Wilmington because ...
VIDEO: ARTBA President Pete Ruane urges ConExpo-Con/Agg attendees to tell Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has been shedding light on the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) and other transportation-related policy with its “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign. The campaign includes a grassroots-focused website, an advocacy app and more. Now ARTBA ...
Industry professionals need to advocate infrastructure improvements, says APWA Congress speaker Larry Frevert
Earlier this year, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) gave America a D+ on its Report Card on American Infrastructure. The report outlined that funding is currently $1.6 trillion below what is needed to repair and maintain the nation’s failing ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views