More Articles for advertising signs
Illegal outdoor advertising signs on Colorado highways could cost the state a portion of its federal transportation funding if they aren’t removed, according to a report from Coloradoan.com. State auditors released a report on Tuesday that said 30 signs they reviewed ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong884 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker336 Views